Monday, October 17, 2011

Fallscaping...

Threw together a little fall scape on the mantle this weekend. It had been sitting with random empty bottles and dust since at least July. So, its great to finally have something appealing up there again.
I used this tutorial for the felt fall garland, and just threw in some dots too! The lovely lady head planter is c/o Friendship Cottage, thank you Uncle Rodney...I Heart HER!!! So Mad Men, don't you think? Is the new season ever gonna start? Pan Am is definately NOT filling the void, agree?




The feathers were collected from many visits to the beach over the years, and maybe the backyard too. The bottles I just aquired helping clean out my grandparents attic, they are awesome. I used this tutorial to make the fabric pumpkins. They would have been so much easier had I had the right kind of needle. Next year!




The super fab skeleton garland is from none other than the Dollar Tree, and it is super great! Now I am ready for a pumpkin spice...aaaahhhhhh, fall.




0 comments:

Post a Comment